Connected Inventory Solutions for Efficient Supply Chain Management
A Connected Inventory System Allows Businesses to
- Keep a close tab on incoming materials and their consumption
- Maintain a closed loop ordering system with the suppliers
- Minimise the time to order and procurement
- Improve the overall operational process and reduce pilferage
Inventory Management Through Weight Automation
IoTracX provides connected inventory automation solution for various supply chain and warehouse management use cases
Typical applications include material management, automated order and procurement, asset tracking & consumption tracking
Case Study : Inventory Automation for Food & Beverages Supplies
An F&B distribution company in engaged in the supply of condiments and spices for a wide variety of cuisines.Their major customers are restaurant chains and eateries in the west coast of US.
As a distributor, they have to constantly grapple with the problems of last minute orders and uncertainty in their supply chain to be able to fulfill seasonal demands.
They were looking for a solution which can completely automate their distribution link with customers and enable them to forecast the demand so that it can be fulfilled in time.
IoTracX developed a connected inventory system to track all the raw materials and consumables. This was done by transforming the kitchen storage compartments with sensors to measure the weight of storage containers.
Once this system was in place, it became easy to monitor all the containers remotely. The F&B distribution company installed a set of such containers in a kitchens of a few of their restaurant partners.
This solution is beneficial for both the parties. For the end customer (restaurant), this is a real boon because by automating their kitchen inventory tracking they can
- Save time in order processing
- Set and program presets for order placement based on the rate of depletion of stock
- Get a hawk eye view on the consumption patterns of raw material and check for wastage and /or pilferage
For the F&B Distributor this solution help to
- Achieve complete automation in order processing and delivery
- Build better relationship with customer by ensuring continuous supply based on demand
- Gain insights about order and consumption patterns for better management of their upstream supply chain
Got Any Questions ?
Got any questions about our existing solutions and how it can be tailor made for solving you business problems ?
You have any challenges that you think can be potentially solved using IoT ?
TALK TO US
For Your Business Inquiry or Solution Requirements